[SunHELP] System Wide SPAM solution

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 21:33:50 CDT 2001

If you feel so inclined, rebuild your sendmail.cf file from a .mc file
with the following:

FEATURE(`local_procmail')dnl

Then you can use procmail as your local mailer for delivery and leverage
it's general coolness.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:07pm  up 5 day(s), 20:27,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01