[SunHELP] HELP ME, I'VE HAVE BIG PROBLEM !!

david sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 01:49:13 CDT 2001

Helo,

I've a Sparc-20 with  Solaris7 and a Raid of disks, and this mornig
trying to make a backup of one disk,
the system crash ( I don't know why) and whe  reboot it appears :

"use metadb to delete databases wich are broken
Ignore "read-only fle system" error messages
reboot the system to reload the metadevice database
after reboot, repair any broken database replics wich where deleted "
use ctrl-D .... :

a go in to mode single user :

and when i try  to repair de damaged doing this :

fsck /dev/md/rdsk/d0
"#  /dev/md/rdsk/d0  (NO WRITE )

this is a machine "in production", can anybody help me please ?

THANKS