[SunHELP] Monitoring tool

Shawn Tagseth sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 16:56:11 CDT 2001

I've implemented MRTG monitoring on solaris machines here.  But to get CPU
usage (maybe others) you need to get net-snmp (at least version 4.2 or
above) from sourceforge.  Compile it from source using gcc.  The packages
and compiling it with Sun Workshop compiler seemed to give me numbers that
didn't quite match what was going on. I haven't looked at RRD lately but
once MRTG-3 comes out (sorry Tobi, I know MRTG-2 and RRD can work, but I
don't have time to play) it will be an even more beautiful thing...

Shawn K. Tagseth