[SunHELP] Raid Manager 6.1.1 Question

Jon Ingason sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 01:18:13 CDT 2001

Hi, I have a system with Raid Manager 6.1.1 installed on Ultra 1 with
Solaris 7. I use RM to stripe 6x18 GB disks, which are in A1000, with
raid 0, getting one 108 GB disk.  This disk is then divided in two
slices (partitions). I have separate SCSI-controler for the A1000.
On the primary SCSI-diver I have 4 GB disk where the system programs
are (/, /usr, /var, etc). I want to exchange this disk with 9 GB.

My question is, what must I do to preserve existing configuration and
data on the A1000 array?

Jon Ingason