[SunHELP] filesystem question

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 16:55:31 CDT 2001

It describes the contents of "lost+found" as being recovered data that may
potentially be of use to you. Analysis of the contents of the directory may
lead you to recover stuff that otherwise might be lost. It must be said
though that most of the time the recovered stuff is useless wihtout a large
amount of work being done on it. It's usually fragments at best.