[SunHELP] tcpwrapper

souleymane kante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 03:26:45 CST 2001

Hi
Nothing happen when I try to connect, the tcpd is not working. I can
connect from any host.
when I move the in.telnetd and  in.ftpd programs in another directory
(/test/tcpd) and  I change the inetd.conf file like :
ftp     stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd
/test/tcpd/in.ftpd
telnet  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd
/test/tcpd/in.telnetd

FTP and TELNET connections are not possible.  It seams like that the
system can not find the in.telnetd and in.ftpd daemons when they are in
the /test/tcpd directory.

I have these files:
/etc/inet/inetd.conf
/usr/sbin/tcpd