[SunHELP] Where to find Solstice DiskSuite?

Albertson, Chris sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 17:07:54 CST 2001

I have a Solaris 8 system and now I'd like to install the
packages for Solstice DiskSuite (SUNWdsab, SUNWmdg, SUNWmdnr
and so on...)  I have the Solaris CD media set but I can't find
the packages.  Ive know it's there some place,  I've installed
Solaris fron these CDs and got DiskSuite but now need to put
it on a running system.

BTW, the running system is a Netra X1, way cool.  We got it for
$907.00.  It comes with Solaris 8 preinstalled, not no disksuite.