[SunHELP] Sunscreen lite

Naresh Narang sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 01:46:34 CST 2001

Hi

     I don't know what is Sunscreen lite but something
like this should work:

1.  Turn on the ip forwarding on your dual homed host
(gateway)

2. On gateway m/c, In your startup scripts put:

route add default x.x.x.x (your Lan address on router)
route add net y.y.y (wan address on router) gateway
x.x.x.x (lan address on router)

3. on your 10.0.0.2 m/c use gateway as 10.0.0.1

Regards,
Naresh