[SunHELP] Configuring TCP WRAPPER (TCPD)

souleymane kante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 24 13:47:42 CST 2001

Hi
I am configuring tcp wrapper on solars 2.6. the machine has one ethernet
card.  We have configured multiples IP addresses on the same interface.
Now I am configuring TCP WRAPPER on this machine. I have compiled and
installed the software . I have finish the basics configurations : the
/etc/inet/ined.conf , /etc/hosts.allow files but it doesn't work.
All the daemons (in.telnetd, in.ftpd, ...) are in the /usr/sbin directory as
the tcpd daemon .
the TCPDCHK command detect no error in the config files.
Help
Souleymane