[SunHELP] Veritas Backup for *nix

Lee Khuong sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 13:07:16 CST 2001

Done many installations on this product.  Awsome!  I personally like
this product better than Networker.  Same opinion with Joe Fletcher, get
some training or someone knows this product and tutor you to get the
best performance + configuration.  Lots of flexibilities here.  The
scheduling flexibility can have improvement but it's a minor thing.
Adequate for what it does.

Pros: - lot of agents to support different type of databases: Oracle,
Sybase, Informix.
      - support most major O/S, different platform out there in the
industry.

Like this product a lot.  Enterprise/Corporate type of backup solution
if that's what you're looking for.

Lee