[SunHELP] monitoring for failed hardware

Kovalev, Ivan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 13:24:53 CST 2001

You should have some utilities of that sort from RAID vendor. For example,
for A1000 (and may be for yours as well) it is /usr/lib/osa/bin/rmscript .
You can check /var/osa/rmlog.log or run healthck -a ( in case of A1000).
prtdiag would probably give you more info then the 'wrench' light, you might
opt for checking this too.