[SunHELP] CDE Display Hangs

ES Srinivas sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 01:03:27 CST 2001

Hi All
    We have a E250 system,when I login on the console ie. from CDE as root the system allows me to login,but when I log in as a particular user who has zsh as his shell,the display hangs popping the perfmeter window.Verified the /var/adm/messages file and found the follwing errors for that user(username->artest).

    "Mar  9 11:31:18 galaxy /usr/dt/bin/ttsession[18449]: _Tt_iceauth::make_auth_cook
ie():  '/galaxy02/artest/.TTauthority' not writable, auth entry not added."

     Can anyone please help me out????

Thanks in advance
Srinivas.E.S.

http://bol.rediff.com