[SunHELP] more handspring questions

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 06:49:48 CST 2001

i bet you guys wish i had never gotten this thing. :)

ok, i'm looking for Quicken like financial software for my handspring.  i would
prefer (and again, i know this is a long shot) software that either does it all
or has a "home" package that runs on solaris.  does such a thing exist? if not
maybe it's time for a project, judging from the extremely large amount of very
crappy "script-kiddy" software available for the palmOS i'm assuming this thing
can't be very hard to write software for, and i'm a somewhat competant C
programmer (i've mastered the art of writing bugs)

let me know what you guys are familiar with.

thanks!!

-brian