[SunHELP] Accessing from windows network

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 06:35:20 CST 2001

He,
     I have 2 ultra-10's with solaris-7, in a windows network. I can see the
solaris machine name in "network neighbourhood", if i try to access it's asking
for a user name and pass. But it's not allowing with acces for any user/pass of
the solaris box. I want to use this solaris as some file server, i would like
integrate with my NT domain users. How do i do this. I kinow this is possible
with samba, but i'm not running any samba on that solaris box. help would
appreciated...

swamy