[SunHELP] Help with qfe drivers

Glover, Duke sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 17:53:37 CST 2001

Hello SUN wizards,

I need some help with my qfe drivers.  I am running an Ultra 5 with 256 RAM
and 1 QFE card on Solaris 2.6 Desktop 5/98 with the Recommended Cluster
Patch dated 01/30/2001.

The software I am attempting to install says I need qfe driver version in
the range of 1.18 to 1.32.  They told me to check the driver version by
doing a modinfo | grep qfe.  When I do this the response is
107 607da000   f43f  63   1  qfe (QFE FEPS/Cheerio Driver v1.15)

I have downloaded and installed the only qfe driver I could find, for
Solaris 2.6, on SUN's site.  Unfortunately when I installed that driver it
knocked me down to version 1.10.  Does anyone know where I can get a qfe
driver that will put me at the version I need ?

All help is greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Duke Glover