[SunHELP] this is probably gonna be impossible, but.........................

Kevin Stevens sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 03:36:19 CST 2001

> > So, can someone confirm that:
> >
> > a)  PDASync supports Sun systems with USB support under Solaris 8?
> If you have a USB to Serial adapter it works just fine.

Ok, but that's just a fancy way of saying that *serial* support works.  What
I'm trying to determine is if *USB* connectivity is supported by PDASync.  I
see from screenshots that there is a text requestor for specifying the PDASync
port, but that doesn't really imply that you can reference a USB device there.
The reason I ask is that it makes a difference in my PDA choice; some are
native USB and require special adapters to support serial, some are native
serial and require special adapters to support USB.