[SunHELP] FT: WinCE-based PDA

Bill Bradford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 5 10:09:22 CST 2001

(I know this doesent run Solaris, but you *can* run NetBSD/HPCMIPS
 on it if you wanted too...)

I've got a Uniden UniPro 100A Windows CD 2.0-based PDA for
trade; I got this about a month ago and it turned out to be
not much good for what I had intended to use it for (mostly,
I hate the CE interface).

4mb RAM, 4mb ROM, has standard CE apps built-in; also has a
28.8 modem with an xjack-like connector built in, and a
CompactFlash slot for expansion. Also capable of about 45
minutes of voice recording - has speaker and microphone.

I've successfully used it with the latest version of Microsoft
ActiveSync (which I'll include burned to CD instead of the old
one that comes with the unit) and installed/removed software,
etc.  Its a nice PDA (originally retailed for around $400 I
think).  I just dont like the interface.

Screen is in excellent condition.  Unit has obviously been
used, but is in great condition.  Is roughly PalmPilot-sized,
maybe a bit bitter.

Looking to trade for a Palm m100, Handspring Visor 2meg, or
ham radio equipment of some sort.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford