[SunHELP] X.25

ahamed afrose sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 3 10:05:01 CST 2001

--------------238E17DCF5ACDA4DB720D9E3

Yeah, you could use the HSI interface or even the RS232 serial interface that
comes on-board. Ideally in a WAN you would hook up to a DSU and use a lease
circuit to get connected. Or you could serially get connected to an X25 swtich
(cisco). All depends on your need.
regards
/afrose

Jonathan Voigt wrote:

> I am using the HSI port... Or high speed serial port card... has a few ports
> (4 I think)...

begin:vcard
n:Afrose;Ahamed
x-mozilla-html:FALSE