[SunHELP] 64 bit boot up

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 07:27:46 CST 2001

eeprom boot-file kernel/sparcv9/unix // 64 bit //
eeprom boot-file kernel/unix // 32 bit //

Keep in mind that /platform/'arch -k'/kernel/sparcv9
must exist, or else you haven't installed the 64 bit goodness of Solaris.
;)
Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  5:20am  up 15 day(s), 12:21,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01