[SunHELP] IMAP4 Server

John Nicholes sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 1 11:37:19 CST 2001

I'm a bit of a newby at this so I don't know how to answer your question but
I'll tell you how I'm going to use it.

I'm installing corporate time, a calendaring product.  It requires an LDAP
server, hence that's why I'm going to solaris 8 because of iplanets LDAP.
Also, I'm going to allow clients to use outlook which corporate time
requires an IMAP server.  The IMAP on solaris 7 was fine, I didn't know I
was going to loose the IMAP server when I went to solaris 8

Hope this helps

Thanks

-- John Nicholes
Brigham Young University