[SunHELP] DiskSute and files

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 1 07:30:10 CST 2001

Use ls -lab to see non-printable characters.  Could be someone typed
something wrong when creating the file(I've been known to toss random
unprintables in from time to time).

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  5:27am  up 14 day(s), 12:29,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.02