[SunHELP] console servers

Vinay Bharel sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 06:43:56 CDT 2001

Take a look at Server Technology's website, http://www.servertech.com. I
would highly recommend their Sentry consoles. We have been using them with
our servers, switches and routers for years without any problems.

The Sentry also allow you to remotely power off and/or power on equipment.

Also check out Arula Systems, http://www.arula.com. I haven't used their
products but have heard good things.

For your X86 servers, look at the PC Weasel 2000
(http://www.realweasel.com). It's an ISA card that gives you a serial
console on x86 machines.

- Vinay Bharel <vinay at bharel.com>