[SunHELP] Solaris 7 Login Problem

Cheng Ee Shing Daniel (CAPL) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 21:31:52 CDT 2001

If you have changed the line to just CONSOLE=, you will not be able to login
in as root from anywhere, even from the a console connected directly to the
server.

The only way you can login is to login as a user and do a su root to have
root prvileges.

I find this command especially useful if the workstation is a training
workstation whereby 2 or more ppl will wanna assume as root.

Hope it helps.

regards,
daniel