[SunHELP] hme question

Michael Conlen sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 17:37:34 CDT 2001

You can do a ping -f to a host on one interface and look at the activity
light on the adapter (I think that machine has usage indicator lights) or
the hub port if you have one. If there is no where to get a usage light
flashing just pull the cable for a second and see if the ping stops.

Note: ping -f puts a big load on the network and the host on the other end.
I wouldn't do this in the middle of the afternoon. You can do normal ping,
but your only going to get a flash every second.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net