[SunHELP] monitor resolution

Shane Massey sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 13:44:21 CDT 2001

Most Sparc20 Framebuffers only have 8bit color. there is a good chance you
have one of these. so
my advice would be to get a 24bit frame buffer for it. but if you are
running Solaris 7 and above don't purchase a ZX frame buffer because its not
supported. also the sparc 20 has a built in 24bit video, it just needs the
nvram. which can be purchased on ebay for a reasonable cost.

shane