[SunHELP] CUPS vs LPRng

Alex Schultz sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 15:40:21 CDT 2001

We use samba-tng here in the lab at Virginia Tech and it has worked
pretty well.  The only thing that I've had problems is printing under
win2k.  From what I have read on the internet this seems to be a problem
with any samba distro.  If anyone has ever gotten samba-tng and win2k
printing working, please email me asap.  because we are trying to get of
nt4 and move to 2000 but can't because of printing issues.

-A. Schultz