[SunHELP] Monitor CPU/Network performance

Hitoshi TAKAHASHI sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 3 21:18:40 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm looking for the tools, as below, working on Solaris 2.6.

  1) Monitor (and record) the detail of CPU performance
  2) Monitor (and record) the detail of Network performance

Could anyone please tell me an advice or information about these ?

* I found the performance maeter, drawed graph of CPU performance,
  on the Wnn6(Japanese version).

  Are other tools/monitors concerning these included the CD-ROM
  packages of Solaris 2.6 (sparc version) ?

Thanks,