[SunHELP] /bin/sh

Christopher Smiga sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 11:21:54 CDT 2001

Dave,

BASH is a newer shell than "sh". Not all features are compatible with
"sh". It's like "sh" is the lowest common denominator to BASH and KORN
shells. Someone else may be able to give you an explanation of how to,
but this is probably the reason to why one works works verses the other.

Christopher Smiga