[SunHELP] Netra T1 100 which Solaris 2.6 version

Stefan Molnar sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 10:30:04 CDT 2001

Solaris 2.6 10/99? Hummmm. What?  I hope not, since the last release
is 5/98 (internal release of s297s_hw3).  I was in the sunsoft division
at the time doing build testing.

It is prefered to run 2.6 5/98 on the T1, if your cpu is over 410mhz
you will need to add the operatial supplment. (That does not bring
the release number up tho).

Stefan