[SunHELP] CDE mailer doesn't display INBOX in /var/mail

Eric Williams sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 09:58:14 CDT 2001

Thanks for the response. Actually I know that Pine doesn't always move inbox
in /var/mail/username to $HOME/mbox because I use it and the CDE mailer and
I don't have an mbox file. I can switch between the two just fine and all my
inbox stuff stays in /var/mail, since I also POP all that mail with an email
client on my Mac. I'm a bit confused.

Thanks!

--
Eric Williams                       Systems & Facility Manager
eric at astro.wesleyan.edu             Van Vleck Observatory