[SunHELP] printer queue problem

Steffen Grunewald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 10:36:03 CDT 2001

Hello all,

could someone please give me a hint how to solve the following
problem:

1 print server (still running SunOS4, don't beat me)
several Solaris machines which access a queue under the name "queue"
	(that's also the queue name on the server)
and=20
other Solaris machines which should access *another* printer queue,
	but also under the name "queue"

Is that possible?
In the old days of SunOS4, there was a chance to use aliases and
different names... am I missing something?

Steffen, and no: I have no second SunOS machine which could do the=20
	re-direction of course
--=20
 Steffen Grunewald | GFZ | PB 2.2 | Telegrafenberg E3 | D-14473 Potsdam
 =BB email: steffen(at)gfz-potsdam.de | fax/fon: +49-331-288-1266/-1245 =AB
      An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.