[SunHELP] X error running xdvi

Eric Williams sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 09:32:06 CDT 2001

One of my users is getting the following error when trying to run xdvi:

X Error of failed request:
BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  55 (X_CreateGC)
  Serial number of failed request:  40

I can run this without error as a "normal" user on the same machine, same
file. I have not idea where to start to figure out the problem. Anyone point
me in the right direction to fix this? I don't really know much about X to
start with.

--
Eric Williams                       Systems & Facility Manager
eric at astro.wesleyan.edu             Van Vleck Observatory