[SunHELP] Problem with cron

Sreenivasa Rao Vadalasetty sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 12:09:08 CDT 2001

Hi,
	I have an intermittent problem with cron.  I know that you can enter
a job in your crontab file with crontab -e just one minute before (anytime
during the previous minute of the startup).  This is a common behaviour of
cron and it works on all machines except for one of my box. It is very
strange that the jobs scheduled in crontab file don't get started even I
schedule 5 minutes before that. But the same cronjob file starts working
after few hours. Please let me know if you think of any possibility for this
misbehaviour.

sreenivas.