[SunHELP] Mix of 18 GB and 36 GB internal SCSI drives.

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 11:07:31 CDT 2001

Having just read the install guide for the backplane upgrade module for an
E450 it looks like you can mix the disks but the results may be
unpredictable. Essentially it seems that you may run into timing issues
between the different devices.

I would expect it to behave in standard SCSI fashion and just run everything
at a rate that the slowest device can handle.