[SunHELP] blades with pc cards not using alloted disk space

John Kennedy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 10:02:48 CDT 2001

Dave,
I'm not sure if this answers your question exactly but I think it's related.
I use VMWare with linux (VMWare allows you to simulate a "comouter within your
computer" - See http://www.vmware.com for more detail).  When creating a virtual
disk for Windows I can only allocate 2 GB of space.  I'm not sure if this is a
hard drive limitation or a Windoze limitation.
HTH,
John

Hi all,

So far I have seen this with two blades.  I am not sure if it is a sun problem
or a windows problem.  When we create the virtual partition for windows we give
it 5gb
but after installing win2k there is only 2gb seen.

Is this a common problem?  If so how can I fix it?

Thanx

Dave Baldwin