[SunHELP] Untra 2...

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 13:20:07 CDT 2001

I have two questions. I just picked up a Sun Ultra enterprise 2
system that is replacing my Sparcstation 2. It says "Ultra enterprise
2" on the front, and I am wondering what the difference is between
it an an ultra 2. I can not seem to find this info on the net.
It is a 300mhz Ultra sparc II if that helps.

Also, I stuck a creator 3d in it, as it had no frame buffer. I also
have a GX adapter and was thinking about dual heading it. My question
is which frame buffer will be on "console 1" if I dual head it?

I have seen some U1 configs like this, and the SBUS frame buffer
ends up being "console 1" and the creator "console 2". Is that
true here? Can I make it so that the creator is "console 1"

Thanks.

=====
Bob (number9)
baddlci at yahoo.com