[SunHELP] Ecache Error

Michael Karl sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 20 11:15:07 CDT 2001

Hey Dave,

Just try the recommended patch-cluster.

One month ago, I had one Sun AXMP and one E3500 running Solaris7 with the
same errors. I had installed the Recommended Patch-Cluster with the
kernel-update-patch 106541-16 and the machines are running fine now.

But three month ago I had to replace one CPU-Board on a Sun AXMP with four
300 MHz CUPs. My dealer has reported me, that they have had some bad CPUs
with 300 or 360 MHz.

Good luck

Michael