[SunHELP] patch for nvidia driver

Andrew Vendryes sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 09:58:56 CDT 2001

Hello,

I am guessing that this is for X86 Solaris 8:

Check that all the patch pre-reqs are also installed. For example 110959-01
and 110959-01.

Go through the list again because it may be listed out of sequence or it
may not be listed as "NVIDIA TNT2 M64".

It may be in "NVIDIA RIVA TNT2". Did you try that one?

--
Andrew