[SunHELP] [off topic]Freebsd intel

Big Endian sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 11:21:26 CDT 2001

Anybody know freebsd well?  I've been playing arround with BSD for
the first time and I found that the  /etc/passwd includes an entry
toor with UID 0 fullname is "bourne Again Superuser".  I just
installed this box yesterday and the onlything running on it is the
latest openssh.  I can't imagine how they got in as there are no
vulnerabilities I know of in openssh 2.9.  The same entry also shows
up in /usr/src/etc/master.passwd.  Is this a common thing in freebsd?
I'm running 4.3-release.