[SunHELP] IEE 1284 on bpp Sparc 20 / sun4m

Michael S. Schiller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 06:16:57 CDT 2001

Gee I have an HPLJ 5MP that I thought used an IEEE 1284 port, and I've never
had a problem printing to it from a Sparc 5. Are you sure you're connecting the
cable correctly? You do know that the parallel port on a Sparc 5 is a special
connector, right?

-Mike

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *