[SunHELP] Re: [SunHELP] ¿How to Backup? (I don't find /dev/rmt directory)

Wadi Achmed sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 21:56:47 CDT 2001

Hi,

How if I want to backup with scheduled period?
I am using Oracle database 7.3.4
I would like to backup my database "hot" and "cold" condition. Hot
backup means while the database is being used the backup is running and
Cold means while the database is shutdowned then the backup is started.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Wadi Achmed