[SunHELP] Performance issue.

Meng, Andrew sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 11:06:47 CDT 2001

Bill,

Actually I got the delay after the login prompt. I have to wait for a long
time after hitting Enter  for the id and password.

I am able to do nslookup for both name and ip address. DNS seems to be ok.
The two machine is in the same subnet and route table is set up right.

After bouncing the machine, the problem disappears. But I believe we have to
check the NIC or something else for the network.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion!

Andrew