[SunHELP] unmount / filesystem

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 09:57:37 CDT 2001

Perhaps the original poster wants to emulate Norton Utilities...

I do believe that in the original post, the poster said he was a
newbie.  Perhaps he trusts his Solaris as much as many of us trust our
Windows...

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu