[SunHELP] security for ftp user account

Ben Ricker sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 08:06:22 CDT 2001

I would suggest VSFTPd (VS stands for Very Secure). It uses its own
binaries rather then linking to system binaries and is SUPER fast (much
faster them ProFTPd (which is a good product, also).

Check it out at http://www.freshmeat.net and do a search for 'vsftpd'.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com