[SunHELP] make command

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 22:18:17 CDT 2001

First, see if you can run the following:

/usr/ccs/bin/make

If so, you just need to add /usr/ccs/bin to your path.  If not, then the
OS was installed with one of the clusters that does not include developer
tools(could be end-user or core cluster).  You can either reinstall,
install the packages you need from CD, or install make by itself(gnu make,
etc).

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  8:16pm  up 24 day(s),  9:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01