[SunHELP] make command

babak daneshpajoh sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 22:08:24 CDT 2001

dear juan
thanks for your reply.
i ran configure command and i saw a list of
commands execute .but nothing happend.
i think after configure command my source file must be
change to pakage but i didnt see any pakage
or i dont know where configure command make it.
after all i went to  /usr/ccs/bin and issue
a command like this:
/usr/ccs/bin/make /mc/Makefile
but again it responds with make not find.

thanks
babak