[SunHELP] Ghost Imagecast

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 10:00:51 CDT 2001

Having watched HP's Business Recovery services demo, given a properly
constructed network
broadcast images needn't be a problem. I watched a room with 120 PC's
rebuilt from scratch using a
Ghost image broadcast off a server over 100FD links. Rebuild time from start
to finish (all machines loaded, customised and ready to rock) was under 5
mins. It's one of the few times I think I've seen a fully switched network
actually stressed to anything like it's potential.