[SunHELP] NetFlow FlowCollector and SOL 8, anyone?

James Fogg sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 07:35:47 CDT 2001

The info you have indicated below is still current as of the February 2001
Cisco Product Catalog. I would say you may have to try it out (unless someone
here runs it on 2.7/8).

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> Hello Listers,
>
> I am seeking information regarding the Netflow FlowCollector software
> from CISCO.
>
> In the FlowCollector documentation (link attached below)
>
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nfc/nfc_3_0/nfc_ug/n
> fcinstl.htm#xtocid68271
>
> it says that it installs on Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6. However I would like to
> know
> if anyone is running it on Solaris 8 and if there are any problems with it
> running on Solaris 8.
>
> Any comment or observations would be appreciated..
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Tze Weng Foong

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!