[SunHELP] SSA and fiber card being a royal PITA

Steffen Grunewald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 01:19:34 CDT 2001

On Tue 2001-07-03 (00:45), Dale Ghent wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Michael S. Schiller wrote:
>=20
> | Well, I originally started using names from hhgttg, but then midstrea=
> | started naming my Sun's (99% of my network) using their codenames. So
> | I have a zaphod ford & trillian from hhg and galaxy dragon, and
> | tadpole from codenames (well, tadpole isn't quite a codename, but
> | close)
>=20
> I admit, long ago, I had a machine named vogon on my network.

There is even a company doing data recovery named Vogon International
(www.vogon.de).

Would you trust them ?!?

Steffen
--=20
 Steffen Grunewald | GFZ | PB 2.2 | Telegrafenberg E3 | D-14473 Potsdam
 =BB email: steffen(at)gfz-potsdam.de | fax/fon: +49-331-288-1266/-1245 =AB
      An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.