[SunHELP] AmigaFFS on Solaris?

Michael S. Schiller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 1 00:38:06 CDT 2001

Hi.

I just found a SyQuest 44meg drive, and a pile of cartridges for it from
back in the days when I had my Amiga 3000. I see that there is/was an
attempt to make an AmigaFFS driver for linux, but does anyone know if
such a thing exists for Solaris? I've got these cartridges full of data,
but don't remember what it is! I don't have an Amiga anymore (well,
other than an A600 which has no SCSI), so the only option would be to
try and read them on one of my Suns. Any help would be appreciated.

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *